Thanks for checking in, meeting the needs of the needy. Here’s what the Norwell Food Pantry needs now:
- Bumble Bee Solid White Tuna in water Spam
- Carnation Evaporated Milk (No fat free Please) Hormel Chili with beans
- Vegetable Oil Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- Paper Towels Friskies Cat Food Dry
- Capri Sun Fruit Punch Maple Syrup
- Tide Pods Apple Juice
- Corned Beef Hash Kids Cereal
- Real Honey Toilet Paper
- Canned Fruit Cranberry Juice
- – Peaches V8
- – Pears Friskies Wet Cat Food
- – Pineapple Ajax/Dawn dish soap
- – Mixed Fruit Pickles (Dill & Bread and Butter)
- Sugar 1 lb. boxes (for storage) welches grape/strawberry jelly
- Capri Sun Pacific Cooler Snack Pack (chocolate & Vanilla)
- Pop Tarts (frosted Strawberry & Blueberry) Cookies
- Kraft Parmesan Cheese Instant Coffee Regular
- Cheese Its
One item not specifically requested, but we know is greatly appreciated is sun screen to protect kids from summer sunburns.
Items Not Needed
- Dog Food (both canned or Dry) Canned vegetablesPasta Sauce All Pasta
- Quinoa Soups
- Rice Cake mix
- Healthy Cereal Green beans, Kidney beans, Black beans, Pinto beans, or Chick Peas.
Please remember to try and avoid family size or jumbo-sized items, these are difficult for us because many patrons are unable to use or store large containers before they go bad and we are unable to divide and share between multiple patron and we have limited storage.
If when you clicked “needed” you were thinking we need drivers or volunteer sorters for our next pickup, of course we do! Just drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org, or tell us on our Contact Us page. We love students from 7th grade to 12th grade to develop good community service habits, and appreciate their energy for sorting and eyes for checking expiration dates!
Thank you all so much for participating in this program. This program has been a life changer for all the patrons of the Norwell Food Pantry
All the Volunteers of the Food Pantry
“The Food Pantry is so thankful for everything this program has been able to give to the patrons in this town and the pantry volunteers. Because of this program we are able to focus on our patrons and some of their needs outside of the food that has always been given out. Our patrons love the monthly special item and always brighten up when its something that can help their home. Some of the extra items we have done recently or are doing soon include trash bags, zip lock bags, sun screen, bug spray, (summer items) and healing lotions. We have also been able to continue with our weekly deli meats, cheese and bread, and our monthly diaper give out.”
If your personal charitable giving includes community service organizations like ours, we hope you’ll donate to help defray our ongoing costs,